Monday 19 October 2015

A touch of Halloween..


Hello lovely readers, 
When it comes to festive seasons I wish I had my own house so I could decorate it completely head to toe. This time of year is honestly my favourite I absolutely love Halloween and christmas, any excuse to add candles and little festive touches i'm all about it. As I still live with my parents I only have a small space to work with and obviously I don't want to go too overboard with tacky decorations. 
I did a similar post last year around the christmas period and showed my windowsill setup, I've gone for the same theme just "Halloweeny".






I LOVE how this turned out I think it looks super festive but still quite simple and affordable!
As you can see I have the three halloween themed candles which are so cute they're also glittery which is a win in my opinion. These candles don't really have a scent so I used a vanilla scented candle to add some scent. I have added some skull fairy lights which I got for an absolute bargain and you can't go wrong with some cute fairy lights let's be honest. Lastly I scattered some little halloween themed sweets around just for an extra little touch.

I hope this gives you some inspiration for decorating a windowsill if you have one or even a desk area. 




(what happens when I try to take cute blog pictures, ye nope)

Candles- B&M £2.99
Skull lights- B&M £1.99
Sweets- Home Bargains no more than a £1
Shoes- Tease shoe shop £20
Beanie- Topshop £12
Fur gilet- H&M £29.99
Top- Boohoo £12
Jeans- Topshop £36

Thanks for reading 
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment