Monday 1 December 2014

Christmas is coming

I decided to do my blogpost on a monday instead of sunday this week purely because I wanted to do a christmas themed blogpost and what better time than the 1st of december! 
Heres some pictures of how i've decorated my room..




Candle- Primark 
Star fairy lights- primark
Jar- poundland

This year I really wanted to decorate my room all christmassy with fair lights and candles, I picked all this up from primark and pound land and asda,  they were all soo inexpensive ranged from £2-£3.50. 



These jars are the absolute cutest I fell in love with them looking for decor I decided pound land would maybe have a few bits and these two jars stood out for me they're so simple but look so cute! I decided I would put my favourite christmassy yankee candle scent in them, christmas treats.. And yes they smell just like christmas treats I want to eat this candle. I also thought about getting more of these little jars and putting candy canes in them, just an idea!


 Heart bed sheets- Tesco
Pillows- primark
Throw- primark (last year)
Fairy lights- Asda
Magnetic pinboard- Ikea

My bedding I got a while ago, I did buy a christmassy tartan bedding but it doesn't really match my throw and pillows so i decided to put on my monochrome heart bedding. I absolutely love fairy lights even when it's not christmas it just makes a room look so much more cosy at night times and you don't have to keep your bedroom light on which is a bonus! 

Slippers- Primark
Laptop- Macbook pro
Mug- Disneyland paris (obv)

On my typical december evening I will make a cup of coffee/tea whichever I fancy at the time! 
I will then turn on a spotify playlist chill and drink my hot drink with my candles burning, perfect :)

Thanks for reading xoxo

1 comment: