Saturday 27 December 2014

My christmas day in a blogpost

Hello lovely readers, 
I hope everyone had a joyful christmas, spent time with family, and got everything they asked for. I don't know about anybody else but as the years go on and I'm getting older I don't feel the same excitement for christmas as I used to, although I do love the lead up to christmas this year didn't quite feel the same and the day went so quickly. Pushing all that aside I did have a lovely christmas with my family and got lots of things which I am very grateful for. I didn't ask for a single thing from my parents this year as last year they got my macbook pro and i'd pretty much ask for that every single year. Just so happens my mum knows me very well and got me lots of little things she knew i'd love!


Every year me and my two sisters get sacks with our presents in, we don't get stockings. I don't know why that's just never been our tradition we have always just had all of our presents in sacks.


Although i'm not the biggest fan of quality streets… HOW CUTE. (a tiny tin of quality street) 


*basic bitch picture of presents*


I love a good gift voucher for christmas (i've already spent my £50 topshop and Schuh one today whoops) oh and I love how my mum got me a nandos gift card.


Lush bubble bar in snow fairy, so cute and smells so good. Can't wait to have a bath using this!


I get socks every year but this year I just got so many, and the cosy kind. Yep who's the real winner here, me. 


Seventeen make up set, I love getting little sets like this to try new things. I particularly like the eyelash curler as it's one I have never very seen before, not your ordinary eyelash curler but I love it. 



this is a pretty perfect present if you ask me, spa day for 2.. yes please!

Also adding in presents from the boyfriend, these two beautiful Swarovski pieces along with matching earrings. I really wish the pictures did them more justice they are so sparkly and pretty, I love. 



The "eau so sexy" perfume from victoria secret which I am so extremely happy about and it smells and amazing and it's just perfect. (the bottle is also incredibly pretty)



This gorgeous silk cami and shorts nightwear set from boux avenue. I absolutely love red and black lace so these are just perfection.


I was in desperate need for a new bag and this i was pleasantly surprised with the one my boyfriend picked for me. It's faux leather with a panel of velvet in the middle and gold detailing. Couldn't have picked a better bag for me. This was from H&M. 




excuse all the toys in the background(mums a childminder). My christmas day outfit wasn't really very christmassy this year, pink is the new red. I have on a denim shirt which is actually from a charity shop and it was like £3 not gonna lie i love it. 
Pink jumper- H&M around £12-£15 i can't remember 
skirt- Topshop i think it may have been 20 something but i honestly can't remember very sorry.
Chelsea boots- topshop £42 
Christmas tree Glasses- Primark 


Ridiculously cool glasses paisley.


CHRISTMAS DINNER.. (although I don't like brussels peas or carrots super healthy, i know.)


How we all feel after our christmas dinner. 


after a "couple" of alcoholic beverages.. I love this photo of my mum and dad although my dad seems to have gained a few chins. 


ending the night in my new comfy leopard onesie, yaaaas.


Sorry about the rather long blog post today, I took a fair few pictures on christmas day most of them not even on this post, so I wanted to use a majority of them. This was kind of a "what i got for christmas" aswell but I wanted to make it one joint post so I hope you don't mind!

I shall be posting a "post christmas buys" shortly all on things I have bought today 27th of december clothing items and shoes. I would like to ask if you would like me to make it into a sort of lookbook, so see the clothes on me and what I pair the clothes with etc, it'd be lovely to hear what you guys think and ask if you think that'd be a good idea please post a comment. 

Again sorry it's such a long post thanks for sticking around and reading. 
xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment