Wednesday 26 November 2014

Crazy Curly



This is what happens when you sleep in french plaits.
To be honest I love doing this with my hair it gives a crimped kind of effect, a really wild curly look and I love curly hair! This is the most simple hairstyle ever ever ever.
-Wash your hair
-Plait to french plaits(whilst wet)
-Spray some hairspray all over the plaits before sleeping
-Sleep
-When you wake up you can either take them straight out or leave them until you're ready to take them out. Then just take them out whack on some more hairspray and wholla!!

The pictures are extra random I particuarly like the end one although I have no idea why i thought i'd look sane doing a pose like that. (I look like a monkey or something)

Today I had my 12th driving lesson, I feel like i'm going to be doing lessons forever.
If anyone has any useful things, tips anything that they think helps them in their driving lessons please feel free to let me know as I need everything I can get.

(PS: The top i'm wearing is from topshop and I got it in the sale for like £12 maybe less I can't actually remember)

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment