Sunday 14 December 2014

Orlando Blues

Earlier this year (August to be exact) I went to one of my favourite places in the world, Orlando.
This was my last big proper family holiday as now me and my sisters are getting older and will be going on our own holidays. I absolutely love everything about America and would love to live there especially Florida.

I decided to do this because I was flicking through pictures of my holiday and I thought I'd share with you some of my favourite pictures from the holiday.

definitely miss the sun although it was extremely humid and hot when we went in August and there were a fair few thunderstorms in the evenings!

ft. dad.. I don't know why i like this picture, I just do. 

ice bucket challenge was definitely a must when we was out in the 30-40 degree heat(sox mum)
american breakfasts are my absolute favourite, yum. (ps i miss you )
We didn't go to the disney parks this year because we are all older and have been the last times we went, we did however visit universal a hell of a lot! We even stayed over in the universal hotel for a night, got complementary fast passes for 2 days and also got to enter the park an hour earlier. If you go to Orlando and want to go to universal I definitely recommend it especially for the harry potter rides.. people waited insane lengths of time for those!

PS - (sorry about how long it took to post a new blog post "oops")
PS(S)- this is nothing to do with christmas and i'm sad about that but this was a saved post which I drafted because I knew i'd need to use it when I have no time because I work way too much okay bye 

thanks for reading
xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment