Monday 29 December 2014

The results of boxing day sales and gift cards!

Hello lovely readers, 
As mentioned in my last blogpost I received a variety of gift cards for christmas, and what a more suiting time to go shopping after christmas taking advantage of the sales!
With discussion with my mum we decided to go to Stratford Westfield as it's an easy hop on the train. Whilst at Westfield we stopped at various shops all of them being extremely rammed and slightly chaotic, However, I still managed to purchase some lovely pieces.


Scalloped tee-Topshop (£8 in the sales.)


Baseball style tee-Topshop (£8 in the sales.)


Black high waisted Joni jeans-Topshop (£36 not in the sales.)

So of course the first shop we went to was topshop! 
All in all I had £50 to spend in topshop due to the amount of gift vouchers I had been given for christmas. I knew I wanted to get the jeans so these were the first things I "ran" for, joni jeans are definitely the most comfortable jeans i've ever worn and I sort of want every single coloured denim of these jeans. The tops were on sale and I saw them both, tried them on, and decided I wanted both so I spent an extra £2 on top of the gift vouchers (worth it!)


Off the shoulder dark floral crop top-Topshop(£12 in the sales.)


Black and grey shift/skater style dress- River Island (£12 in the sales.)

We also went into river island, there were so many items that were half the price in the sales but I got these two items. The crop top I thought would be a possible part of an outfit for new years eve, I would probably pair it with my high waisted jeans from topshop! 
As for the dress I have stumbled across it many of times in my local river island and I was pretty happy to come across it in the sales for more than half the price. I got it in a size small and it still seems to be quite long which bugs me a little(only fault), I had to get it though I knew i'd regret it if I didn't. 
Both items were reduced to an amazing price, i could not resist.


Navy knitted rollneck jumper- Forever21 £10(in the sales)   ps: not sure why the lighting went so yellow.


Light grey skater style dress- Forever21 (£10- not too sure if this was a sale item I don't think it was)

I always like to go into Forever21 when I go to bigger shopping centres as we don't have one in my local shopping centre. I usually tend to pick up jewellery items rather than clothing, However, this time round I found these two clothing items both £10 which I think are complete bargains for both! 
The first thing being the navy roll neck which is a lot like the grey one I already have, I absolutely adore this style of jumper at the moment and with the weather being this cold, they are essential!
I also got this light grey skater style dress which I wasn't planning on buying, my mum saw it whilst I was in the que waiting to pay for my jumper, bit of an impulse buy but I'm so happy I bought it. 
I am a fan of the skater style dress and this one is really flattering. 


Light pink/peach jumper- H&M (£14.99 not in the sales)

Last clothing item, H&M. 
I didn't really find anything in the sales at h&m which is upsetting because I usually do find a lot of clothing items there. I currently have so many jumpers from there, I don't know why I just always find jumpers that I like. This one I particularly liked, mostly because of the colour and the collar it is quite a high collar, it looks like it's inside out because of the seams but it's actually how the jumper was designed! 
I also really like how it dips lower at the back. 


Nike Air Max Thea's- (£85 not in the sales)

Yep, probably my favourite purchase my nike thea's. 
I had my £30 schuh gift voucher and I decided to treat myself, I've been wanting some nike trainers for a while but haven't been able to decide on which style I really wanted. 
I've seen the nike thea's but in different colours, red, mint green, I wanted a colour that would go with most of my clothes and when I saw these I knew straight away I was going to get them. I also only had to pay £55 which may still seem a lot but I probably would've paid full price on them because I wanted them so much. They are ridiculously comfortable and I highly recommend if you want to get some nikeys!!


That concludes everything I got on my post christmas shopping trip!
I was going to do this as a kind of lookbook with pictures of me actually in the clothes and pairing it with things I think I'd would wear with them. 
If you would like that please let me know in the comments as it would be great to have feedback!

thanks for reading
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment