Friday 2 January 2015

hello 2015

Hello lovely readers, 
It's 2015, can you believe it? Nope. Neither can I. 
This year like every other year feels like it was gone in the blink of an eye, I have had an amazing year nothing has gone as i'd originally expected but that is life. I do believe everything happens for a reason and so I tend to go with my gut instinct and go with the flow. 

This year I stayed in with my family and boyfriend for new years. Yep, first year of being 18 at new years and I decide to stay in! It was the perfect way to start the new year. 








I am incredibly excited to see what 2015 holds, I'm sure many more fun an memorable moments will be made. Right now I am just grateful for the amazing family and boyfriend I have(as cheesy as it sounds) I love them a hell of a lot and I am so appreciative I have them. 

This year I want to make a new years resolution to completely redecorate my room, Painting the walls, changing the curtains to new curtain etc. This is something I have wanted to do for the longest time, However, I am very ridiculously lazy so we'll see about that one. Another is going to bed earlier and getting up earlier. As I said…We'll see.

Just incase you were wondering..
Top- River Island 
Black high waisted joni jeans- Topshop
Black casio watch- Amazon

Didn't do anything too crazy with my makeup or hair as I stayed in for new year, so excuse that.
I hope you all had an amazing year and are looking forward on whats to come.

Thanks for reading 
xoxo 





No comments:

Post a Comment