Tuesday 20 January 2015

OOTD & HOTD


Hello lovely readers, 
I am here with a ootd & hotd aka outfit of the day and hair of the day, I felt like this title would be rather long so I decided to abbreviate both. Look at this two posts up a couple of days apart! I should have a routine really but I started with the routine of sundays and wednesdays and found that it was hard to stick to so I am just posting when I'm free to do so. 

I haven't really done a lot today just went out with a couple of friends for lunch but I liked my hair and outfit so I decided I'd take a few snaps and make it into a blogpost. 


So we'll start with hair!
Today I decided to do a french plait to get my front hair completely out of the way. I pretty much just did an inverted french plait not going back to far and then tied it with a hairband. I then took all my hair at he from and pinned it back. I know I am the absolute worst at explaining but it really was so simple and if you have annoying hair that's always in your face this is just perfect. With the ends of my hair I used the straighteners to straighten all the way to near the end then curled right at the ends of my hair. It just gives it a little extra! Can I just say I apologise for the state of my hair I am growing my highlights out which is why my roots are darker than mid lengths and ends, also I've just realised all my baby hairs .. wow.


I know what you're thinking.. "those jeans again!?" Yes. I live in these jeans they are just the most comfortable jeans ever. Topshop joni jeans, get them you won't regret it. You can't go wrong with denim jeans. The shoes I opted for were my checkered canvas vans. I find this sort of shoe SO easy wearing and comfortable. I actually bought these when I was in America last year because I couldn't resist, I love how they can make a plain/simple outfit have a little bit more edge.


I wore this ribbed high neck top from topshop along with my jeans. This top is slightly cropped which is why I wore it with high waisted jeans as it looks a lot more flattering with high waisted bottoms. I'm not a fan of cropped tops with hipster bottoms. And of course i'm wearing my pretty necklace which I got from my boyfriend for christmas. Not a lot to say about this top it's just really simple and comfy, a staple piece. One thing I would say is definitely wear a strapless bra with these sort of tops it looks a lot more flattering than having your straps all on show, although if that's what you like then.. whatever floats your boat I guess!


Here's a couple of full length photos. I realise I am quite stern faced in these.. oops. 


Ribbed funnel top- Topshop £10
Joni jeans ripped knee denim- £42
Vans checkered black and white- £47
Black Casio- Amazon £10  

If you have any comments/suggestion please feel free to leave them!
Thanks for reading!
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment