Monday 3 August 2015

Fashion/Beauty Haul!




Hello lovely readers, 

So I have realised I have a very busy/eventful August and it's causing me to stress just slightly. How do I cope with stress or any emotion for that matter.. shopping of course. This isn't a huge haul but just a few bits and bobs I have recently purchased and wanted to show you. 


Starting off with these insanely cute pyjamas I picked up from Primark. 
I am going away for a long weekend with my boyfriends family and decided i'd need to buy some pyjamas as I literally own none now and when I saw these I fell in love so cute and comfy. 


Next item I had been eyeing up for so long, every time I went into new look I saw this top I just didn't want to pay £20 for it but when I saw it in the sale for half the price I was beyond happy. I love the burnt orange colour and the gypsy style. 


I also bought this steal from the new look sale, believe it or not this is a size 16 I am usually an 8 in tops however with a bandeau underneath everything is fine! This top is so pretty especially the back which is tied but then has a split open back. 


Continuing on with the 'open back' theme of top, I got this one from boohoo it's really simple white cami with a low back. I do love this however I didn't realise how sheer it was so i'm going to pair this with a bandeau and it looks really pretty.
(i'm so sorry about the creases >:(  ) 


This bra let was also from boohoo, I just wanted to get this to wear under low cut tops which I  have quite a few of. I do like this however it isn't the best quality but I guess you get what you pay for!
Cheap and cheerful.


These are the bandeaus that I will be wearing with the tops, the grey will go with both but obviously the neon orange I'll only be able to wear with the white top. They were super cheap from Primark and work wonders!


Onto beauty, I got this from super drug the sleek counter and this is the highlighting palette. I'm really into highlighting my cheekbones and and strong contour at the moment and I wanted a good highlight. This palette has 4 highlights and I've used it once and I'm absolutely loving it so far. They are all cream highlighters except the darkest shade on the bottom right. 


Here's a photo I took after using it.
This is obviously quite subtle and I am very pale, however, I think with a tan some bronzed up cheeks and the highlight it will look amazing. I can't wait to have a night out just to do my make up with this!


I have wanted a BB cream for SO long, I really don't get on with foundation it's never the right match and I don't like the way it feels on my face. This is heaven. It's so light on your skin but still has coverage and actually matches my skin. I'm so happy I got it.


I also wanted to try a new concealer, of course I got rimmel because they are my all time favourite drugstore make up brand. I've also only used this once but my first impressions of it are pretty good. It does the job, I like it! I got it in the lightest colour because I'm pale af :(  Also I just like getting the lightest that a concealer does so I can also highlight with it. 


Pug Pjama Top- Primark £4 
Pug Pjama bottoms- Primark £6
Gyspy style top- New look £9 in sale
Dark pink/red top open back- New look £8 in sale
White low back top- Boohoo £10
Black bra let- Boohoo £8
Bandeaus- Primark £1.50 each 
Sleek highlighting palette- Superdrug £9.99
Rimmel BB cream- Superdrug £4.99
Match perfection concealer- Asda £4.97

And that concludes the haul!
I really want to start doing try on pictures so pictures with the clothes I buy but wearing them with someone taking the pictures of me. I'm not sure if that's something my blog readers would like to see if it is then please leave me a comment below if you can't comment for any reason email me on paisleysx@hotmail.co.uk I'd love to hear from you!

Thanks for reading!
                                                                xox                          *nothing is this post was sponsored*




No comments:

Post a Comment