Wednesday 26 August 2015

My fortnight rollercoaster


Hello lovely readers, 
I haven't managed to get up a blogpost in quite a while and there has been reason for this!
I didn't realise how jam-packed my beginning of August would be until it got to it. 
It started off with a trip to clacton for the weekend with my boyfriend and his family, then on monday we headed up to pleasure wood hills and great yarmouth. It was so lovely to get away from work for the weekend and the weather was amazing. 





We stayed in Great yarmouth for just one night and headed home on tuesday. The real panic started to kick in when I realised just how close my driving test was. I had a horrendous driving lesson on tuesday night (which i've heard is common to have a bad lesson before your test). 
I was petrified, I am no good with tests and this pushed me WAY out of my comfort zone. 
I ended up with 0 minors but 2 major faults as my examiner took me on a big complicated roundabout which I was not 100% confident on. I was extremely bummed but I'm hoping next time i'll get lucky!



My sister turned 21 the same week and on the saturday we threw her a big family/friends party at our house which my mum made a Hawaiian theme. It'd been raining for the past few days so we were pretty lucky with the weather, it wasn't amazing weather but definitely better than what it had been. 
It was lovely to catch up with all the family that I don't really see as they live quite far away.







To top all the craziness off my boyfriend auditioned for Ninja warrior UK. 
He got through, which was great however, extremely short notice for when we had to travel down to Manchester for him to be in the first heat for the TV show. It was definitely last minute but something that he couldn't turn down, an unmissable opportunity. I think it's more nerve-wracking for family and friends who are watching than the actual contestants. He ended up getting disqualified which will hopefully be shown on TV in the new year. It was definitely a bummer after such a long day. 
Although he is determined to enter again next year and not get disqualified!


*if you were with a contestant they made you sit at the front and get filmed when they were doing the course look out for ugly ass close ups*



*ps i know the writing is backwards but we can just ignore that.. FOAM FINGER*


Overall it's been a rollercoaster of ups and downs this month but it's definitely been enjoyable and eventful. Along with work aswell it's definitely nice to just sit and write a blogpost.
I hope this was moderately enjoyable to read and if so please let me know your thoughts. 
I have been having problems with my comment box which is ongoing so if you have any questions or any ideas of blogposts that you'd recommend me doing please feel free to email me at- paisleysx@hotmail.co.uk

Thanks for reading 
xoxo






No comments:

Post a Comment