Friday 6 May 2016

pictures from paradise

Hello lovely readers, 
It has definitely been a while, I've been uninspired and when I don't really know what to post I don't want to just post things just for the sake of posting. I have just got back from a 20 day trip to the Dominican Republic. It was the perfect getaway and I really needed this holiday. 
Whilst in this beautiful island I took a fair few pictures and felt like I wanted to share them on my blog. 


Paradise Island 


Hotel Riu Merengue- Puerto Plata


20th birthday celebrations


Birthday surprises


Puerto Plata


Paradise Island


Fresh coconut water on the beach


The most real reaction in a photo (wet shoes)


My best friend


Blue skies, Blue seas


Dress- Topshop
Sandals- Primark


Underwater selfies 


These are a few of my favourite photos from the holiday, I honestly don't know how to get back into normality after spending 2 weeks and 5 days in paradise. 

xox






No comments:

Post a Comment