Tuesday 29 December 2015

Post christmas shopping


Hello lovely readers, 

I definitely said I was going to do a few blogposts in december and that absolutely didn't happen, sorry. 
I really did want to do some christmas baking blogposts but then i realised how bad I was at baking :)
Anyway.. I hope you all had a lovely christmas, this year I had a pretty amazing christmas my nan arranged a boxing day party with most of my dads side of the family. It was so great to be around all my cousins who we rarely see. 

Another new year is approaching and I can't believe how quickly 2015 has come and gone. 
2016 is the year I turn 20 and I want to make some amazing memories and go out and see some of the world, I really hope I do. 

So, what's the logical thing to do after spending a ton of money on christmas presents.. going out shopping post christmas? Exactly. 




Lush Bath Bombs
Honey Bee- £3.50 
Intergalatic- £3.50
Sakura- £3.50


LaRoc makeup brushes
 Groupon £4.99 (such a bargain!)


Nike SB
JD £25 on sale


VS Pink
Sunkissed body spray- £3.50


Topshop 
Red off the shoulder playsuit- £18 in the sale


Topshop
Coat with hood fluffy inside- £30 reduced from £65


Forever 21 
Denim shirt dress- £15 in the sale


I have also ordered a few things online which are yet to turn up so I'll do a separate blogpost with those as I may do a review on the products. 

So that is all, I hope you all had a very merry christmas and have a fabulous new year… until next time!

Thanks for reading 
xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment