Saturday 22 October 2016

Japan's to do list





Hello lovely readers, 
I have recently booked plane tickets to... JAPAN!
Me and my boyfriend are flying out on boxing day to go to Tokyo to stay with his dad for a couple of weeks and I am SO excited. I have decided to create a "to do" list, if we don't do everything it's not the end of the world however, it's just some things that I'd quite like to do while we are there. 


1. Tokyo new year's fireworks
As I said we are flying out to japan on boxing day which means we are lucky enough to be spending the new year. In Japan they take their new year celebrations very seriously and have some amazing fireworks displays (i've heard). Going to see one of these fireworks displays is an absolute must!



2. Disneyland Tokyo
It doesn't matter how old I am I'll always want to visit a Disneyland when I can. My goal in life is to actually visit every disneyland there is.. wait what? Yours isn't? 
This is something I am extremely keen on doing so hopefully I will be able to book up some tickets!



3. Animal themed cafe
Yes, you read that title correctly.
Tokyo has a range of different "animal cafe's" and honestly I can't say I've ever been to anything of the sort before, so I'm all for trying new things. Plus who doesn't love dining with a bunny?



4. Attend some karaoke bars
Everyone loves karaoke, and in Tokyo they have a lot of crazy bars that are all about the karaoke!
My boyfriend has visited before of course and says that we have to do this, and of course I am 100% down for it.



5. Skiing/snowboarding in Yukawa Mountains
Technically I know we are going to do this because we have already booked it, but I still wanted to add it just incase you are looking at this wanting to know good things to do!
I have never been skiing before and I am very nervous yet very excited to go. 



6. Go in an Onsen pool 
Again this is something that we are definitely going to do as they hotel we are staying in has these. If you are unaware of what an onsen is, it's a natural hot spring and it will be so incredible to go in after a long day on the slopes I'm sure. Way too excited for this!


7. Shopping in Tokyo
Pretty standard, I really want to just shop in the crazy markets and some of the "kawaii shops" which translates, cute shops. I think it'll be really interesting to see what's in the Japanese shops, I can definitely imagine they'll be some crazy and weird items. 


8. Try some popular sushi restaurants 
What's a trip to Japan without sushi!? Let's be real.. 
I am currently on a plant based diet so I'm looking forward to searching for some really tasty vegan sushi.



And there are of course so many other things I could go on and on.. these are the things I really hope to do whilst visiting Japan.

If you have visited and have something that you really recommend please let me know in the comments I'd love to hear them!

Thanks for reading 
xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment