Wednesday 19 November 2014

Todays Look

                                     Todays Look



So today I thought i'd do a make up, clothes and hair of the day.
personally I absolutely love winter fashion and I have purchased soooo many winter jumpers already.



Starting with my hair, if you want simple hair but for it to not just be straight dull and boring i highly suggest doing this! It is so simple and easy and really doesn't take long at all.

All i did was used my straighteners which are remington and god knows how old but i swear by them they are my absolute favourites!

I straightened from the roots to the ends but as I get to the end bend the straighteners into a curl or 'flick'.










I feel like just by doing this it adds body and texture and gives something extra to the hair. It looks bouncier and healthier.

I also slightly backcomb the roots of my hair to give more volume and I will then just use my tresseme' hairspray just to finish it. If you have long hair that usually will just fall out I would recommend using an extra hold hairspray to really keep it in :)















I did my make up extremely simple today using everything that I would use day to day if I were to be going out.

1. I prime my face using rimmel fix and perfect pro primer to keep my make up staying nice all day.

2. I mix my rimmel wake me up foundation in soft beige with my rimmel wake me up concealer to create the perfect colour for me, and use a real techniques stippling brush to apply.

3. I then do brows using my sleek eyebrow kit.

4. I use sleek face contour kit and use my real techniques expert face brush and a bigger fluffier brush.



5. I apply my concealer to all my blemishes and areas that need highlighting.

6. Using my MUA eye pallet I used a light beige colour for base, a deep rose colour for the out corners and lightest colour for the inner corners and highlight.

7. I apply my rimmel lash accelerator.

8. I apply rimmel lasting finish lipstick in Asia which is a fabulous pinky nude!

DONE :)









 My outfit is pretty simple but I have gone for my favourite wintery colour which is of course burgundy!

I am wearing some plain black tights from primark with a  simple long sleeved ribbed burgundy dress from topshop and this was £28 I think it's perfect for layering and a nice way to wear dresses in the winter.

I have layered a 'boyfriend style' baggy navy cotton shirt from primark i believe it was around £12, you can never go wrong with primark!

I also have on my burgundy converse which are a new purchase of mine and i'm in love, I am a very big fan of converse I think they are so easy wearing and comfortable and go with so many things!

                                                           
Lastly I have on my black casio which i wear religiously with pretty much all my outfits although I do want to purchase a gold one, I may have to put it on my christmas list.


No comments:

Post a Comment