Tuesday 16 December 2014

A Winter Tan!?

Winter is well and truly here, this time of the year is not so great for my pale skin and i'm sure others have the same issue! Having naturally fair skin is such a nuisance. I'd love to be tanned every day of the year but I don't have the time/patience to do this every day, however it is good if you're going out somewhere or you just feel like you want to have a darker skin day i'm going to tell you how I achieve this. 


I start off in the shower, the main thing i'll focus on is exfoliating my skin removing any dead skin cells, this way when you apply your fake tan it goes on as smoothly as possible. I absolutely love soap and glory product especially the sugar crush scented products, they smell like lime goodness. 


It's now time to apply your fake tan of your choice of course! Now this particular fake tan is one of the cheapest ones ever but i've literally used it for the longest time and I just love it, I also think I don't fake tan enough to buy a really expensive one. I believe this is a medium matte one. I love the glow it leaves on my skin afterwards, also super easy to apply with a fake tan mit spreads evenly and is easy to wash off aswell! Another thing that I absolutely love about this product is that it doesn't have that horrible fake tan smell it's a pina colada sort of smell so it smells so good. I get this from a shop called savers. 


Last step is to moisturise, this is really important just to make sure the tan is not streaky and is all smoothen. I use the soap and glory body buttercream also in the sugar crush scent i'm pretty sure I got the two in a set! This body butter is amazingly creamy and leaves my skin feeling so smooth, even if I wasn't tanning I still use this after my baths/showers because it is such a lovely product and also smells amazing (can't get enough) I surprisingly have a lot left and I use this an awful lot so it lasts a long time. I am pretty sure as I said these soap and glory products came in a set from boots, Boots sell all the amazing soap and glory products so I definitely recommend :) 


Here is a final picture of how my legs turned out, I love this routine leaves me feeling so bronzy, glowy, and a lot better than I started off! 


So that's how I do it!
If you have any questions about products etc leave a comment below! 
Also I will try my best to make up on the amount of blogposts i'm not doing, I work 5/6 days a week and it's sometimes hard to find time but I'm sure if people read I'll be getting the motivation :) 

thanks for reading
xoxo


2 comments:

  1. Hi Paisley,
    I've just looked at a few of your blog posts and I just thought I'd say I absolutely love them! I'll definitely make sure to sign up on google to make sure I can keep seeing your posts because they're full of things I enjoy! If you have time please take a look at my blog at milkbottlemoments.com - keep up the good work!!
    Lauren x x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thank you very much!
      I have just signed up to google+ totally new so no idea if i'm doing it right but think I have anyway so hopefully you can stay posted! :)
      thanks again lauren xox

      Delete