Sunday 18 January 2015

Lash Accelerator Endless Mascara Review!




Hello lovely readers,
Today i decided to show you how well the Rimmel Lash accelerator endless works on my eyelashes! I have been using it since I saw it in store and thought i'd try it out. I love how much it lengthens my eyelashes. (This post has not been sponsored I really just wanted to show you all how good it is because I recommend the product) 





This first picture is me without make up and no mascara obviously as you can tell. I have no idea why my pupils are so huge in this picture, especially compared to the other. This is just to show you how my eyelashes are without the product on. 



Then of course in this picture I have make up on and the mascara on, and my pupils are a hell of a lot smaller! I tend to put the tiniest amount of mascara on my bottom lashes because my bottom are as long as my top with mascara on and I just think it looks really strange when they're as long. You can definitely see a major difference, it truly lengthens my eyelashes, I'm also not a fan of fake eyelashes I never wear them and I feel like with a mascara this good you can totally get away with not wearing falsies. You can layer this as much as you want I think in this picture I have 2/3 coats on which sounds like a lot but it's how much I'd use if I were to be going out. If I wanted a lighter make up I'd just apply one coat and it still works wonders. 

I feel like this works for me perfectly but if you liked the length but didn't feel like it gives you enough volume i'd pair it with a more volumizing mascara, as this one mainly focuses on lengthening. 


If you're looking to buy it this is what it looks like. I've used this in a previous blogpost and also talked about it there. The applicator is a plastic with quite small thing bristles.You can purchase it in most drugstores like, super drug, boots, or where I usually get mine from Asda. If you don't have these stores I'd recommend looking online. 

Rimmel Lash Accelerator Endless Mascara- £7.99
(cheaper in Asda)


Thanks for reading 
xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment