Thursday 4 June 2015

Ideal Summer Outfit



Hello lovely readers, 

It's June, can you believe it? 
It would definitely be hard to believe a couple of days ago when we had severe winds and heavy showers. The weather in England can never make up it's mind and today we had highs of around 23 degrees Celsius, which to people who live in hotter countries would be seen as "warm" however in England it's an invitation for hot pants and a crop top showing as much flesh as humanly possible. 

Since it is coming into the summer months I thought I'd do my take on an 'Ideal summer outfit'. Obviously this may not be everyone's cup of tea but I thought I'd share!




Starting with this halter which is from New Look. 
I think when I bought this I went into New Look with the intention of buying something which I specifically needed, and then I saw this top. I couldn't not get it especially as it was right before my holiday I felt like I had to. I absolutely love it, I have a fair few tops and i've come to realise a lot of them are cropped, which I like. However, this top is cropped but not overly cropped so I really like where this sits when I wear high waisted shorts/skirts/jeans. 
Halter tops are definitely going to be one of my favourite things to wear this summer.


I have been seeing so many of these style of skirts around recently and I really wanted to buy one, I looked online at topshop and they were a little on the pricey side so I decided I could live without one. I was then shopping online at Boohoo.com and found this one almost identical! 
I was so pleasantly surprised that I found this and it was so much cheaper. #winning
The fit is not exactly pencil or A line, it's somewhere in between if that makes any sense! 
This is perfect for the summer because it's such a lightweight denim so it's really easy wearing.
(I put the belt on as I thought it looked a lot nicer with a belt) 


My necklace is from Primark. 
It's so dainty, pretty and simple which is everything I love in a necklace. 
I am currently really into dainty simple jewellery especially when it comes to necklaces!



I didn't take a picture of the shoes I would wear but I think I'd go for my tanned sandals or white toms, depending on where I were going on the day!


Halter Top- New look £7.99
Skirt- Boohoo £15
Necklace- Primark £2

*none of the items above are sponsored*

Let me know what you think about this outfit by commenting below! 
Thanks for reading!
xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment