Sunday 21 June 2015

Happy Fathers Day!



Hello lovely readers,
It's Fathers day,  so I thought I'd do a blogpost just for my dad as it just would make sense. 
I am so grateful and thankful to have been raised by two amazing parents who are still together now, I feel lucky to have a dad who has always supported me through anything I've wanted to do and never questioned it. 



I've realised as I have gotten older I take everything more for granted, both my parents dads (my granddads) passed away in there late 50's early 60's. Days like this I realise they can't go give their dad a massive hug, a bottle of whiskey and a funny card, they're no longer around. It really puts things into perspective for me it shouldn't have to just be days like today where I give my dad a hug and tell him how much I appreciate him. I should do it most days.



I know a lot of people dads aren't around anymore or they never knew them and in that case go give your mum a huge hug! 

In a nutshell I just wanted to say appreciate every moment you have with your dad because you never know what the future holds, and dad you're the best dad I could ever ask for so Happy Fathers Day I love you!




Thanks for reading 
xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment