Tuesday 23 June 2015

Oufit/Hair of the evening!



Hello lovely readers,
The other day I went to watch a show my boyfriend was in and decided I  really liked the outfit I wore and the way I did my hair, so I decided to take some pictures to put them into a post. This is one of those really basic "OOTN" posts although, I really seeing these posts and they would always catch my eye. I love seeing how people style outfits so I'm hoping a fair few people will like this post!



I know this isn't the best full view but I didn't have anyone to take a full length photo of me, also I am aware my mirror is slightly dirty I do apologise. This is my full outfit I think it's so pretty and casual but it still looks quite put together. 



Here's a picture of the top, It is sooooo pretty I love it and it's from primark so even better cheap and cheerful, I literally love the way it flows down the back is a lot longer than the front which is really flattering too. I am loving this pale pink at the moment, I actually had to get this top in a size 12 as it was the smallest size they had but surprisingly I really love the way it fits me even though it is slightly oversized.



The jeans I'm wearing are from Forever21 and these are the most flattering skinny jeans aswell as being the perfect blue denim colour, they are high waisted which I am all about and they just fit amazingly! My shoes are a recent purchase they're leather white vans with tiny little holes in them. Originally I wanted the normal white vans just the canvas style but they didn't have them in my size, sadly. I opted for the leather ones which in hindsight are actually a lot more sensible as I will wear them a lot and the
 leather will be a lot easier to clean if they get dirty especially as they're white.




As for my hair what I did was first curl it with my straighteners, I brushed the curls out so they weren't as tight. I then french plait at the front of both sides of my head and tied them together with a small hairband. I flipped the end where the plaits were tied over so it created a pretty twisted look at the back. (so hard to explain but I hope you get it) 


This is perfect for going out if you have hair that constantly gets in your face because it ties it back and out of the way but also still looks really pretty in my opinion.


Top- Primark £8
Necklace- Primark £2
Jeans- Forever21 £15
Vans- Soletrader £39


Let me know what part of the outfit was your favourite by leaving a comment, don't forget to follow me on bloglovin to keep updated with my posts. 

                                                              Thanks for reading                       *nothing in this post was sponsored*
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment