Monday 1 June 2015

Go to bronzed make up look!



Hello lovely readers,

As my recent blogposts have been mostly based on clothes/fashion I decided to show you my go to bronzed make up look. Contouring and bronzed duey skin has been really in recently, I certainly love bronzed looking skin. I am just going to talk through what I do and show what products I am currently using, also most of these items are drugstore so very affordable!!



Believe it or not I did not use foundation at all in this make up look, my skin isn't too pale at the moment because of my holiday so I am trying not to use it!

I started off with my rimmel wake me up concealer I have mentioned this in previous blogposts I really love it and always repurchase it, I am yet to try a new one. I use this on all of my breakouts or imperfections, I use my real techniques beauty blender to blend this out.

I forgot to add this in the picture but for my brows I used a rimmel eyebrow pencil in the colour hazel.

For my eyes I used my mac paint pot in 'vintage selection' I absolutely love it, it's so perfect and very very subtle on the eyes you can barely notice it's there but it gives a lovely base shimmer. I used a tiny amount of the 3rd brown along on the left of my revolution palette just to darken the crease slightly, not that you can really tell in the picture.


I used rimmel lash accelorator endless which I adore, my favourite mascara as of right now. 

Onto my bronzer/contour, the rimmel sun kissed bronzer in medium matte I use as a contour so I use my contour real technique brush to apply that to my cheekbones,temples 
and down the nose. The rimmel dream sun bronzer/blush I use on my cheeks and dust over my face to bronze it up a little. For all this I used my big fluffy blush brush from real techniques.

Excuse the quality of my pictures, the flash on my dslr wasn't working annoyingly. 

I then go in with my cocealer again to highlight under my eyes down my nose and on my chin. 


The highlighter I used is ALSO from rimmel, can you tell I like rimmel make up? 
It's called Good to glow highlighter in 001, I recently got this and wasn't really sure on it because it is ridiculously shimmery. However, I really love how it turned out in this look I applied it to the highs of my cheeks, cupids bow, brow bone, down my nose, and the inner corners of my eyes. 

Lastly on my lips is the no7 high shine lip crayon it doesn't actually have the name of the colour on it but it's a really pretty pinky nude it's gives an amazing shine but very very natural.


And that's all!
It's really simple and you could do this for an everyday casual look, you could also turn it into a more night time look by darkening the eyes, put on some eyelashes and use a bolder lip colour. 
I absolutely love this it's so natural looking and bronze/highlighted is the way to go!
Incase you're wondering my top is from topshop it was £6. 

If you want to ask any more questions about the products/look just leave me a comment I'd love to hear them, I'd also love to know what you think of this look. 

* none of the items are sponsored* 


Thanks for reading 
xoxo





No comments:

Post a Comment