Monday 18 May 2015

Do what makes YOU happy.


Hello lovely readers, 

So I have come to the conclusion I always have the motivation to write a blogpost late at night, a majority of the time I won't write the blogpost, because I feel like my tired mind will just type out a ramble of words which do not make sense. I have been wanting to write this blogpost for a while however, I'm not immensely good with words but I'll give it a go, I'm feeling inspirational. 

Pretty much my whole life I have been quite a shy, independent individual. I never wanted to put my hand up in class in case my answer was wrong, I never voiced my opinion incase somebody disagreed. I've never felt completely comfortable just being myself, which is sad. 

Recently I've been truing to remind myself of a quote, 'The less you care about what others think, the happier you'll be' 

There are so many things I've wanted to do in life, yet have been to afraid to because of the fear of what others may think of me. In a way, I regret that. I believe that I am how I am for a reason, everybody is different. I've recently been trying to push myself to do things that I would't have done before. This blog being one of them. I am so happy I decided to make it because it's something I really enjoy doing. 

Being around people who put you down and make you feel small doesn't help, surround yourself with people who are positive, people who support you and don't judge. 

If you're reading this and want to make a blog or anything else but are worried about what others think, DO IT. You will only regret not doing it sooner. 

Thanks for reading 
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment