Monday 22 December 2014

Make up faves of the month

Hello lovely people, 
Today I've decided to do a blogpost on my make up faves of the month!
I thought i'd share the things that I have used most this month and have absolutely loved(they are also really really affordable) 


Real techniques make up brushes (Contour brush, buffing brush, expert face brush, powder brush, stippling brush, shadow brushx2, detailer brush)


sleek contour kit (£6 ish)


Rimmel lash accelerator endless mascara (£7 ish)


Rimmel wake me up concealer (£5 ish)

Maybelline honey beige 728 lipstick (£6-£7)


Rimmel Asia lipstick 077- (£6 ish) 


As you can probably tell a lot of my make up is rimmel, mainly because it's inexpensive and I love most rimmel products! 

So we'll start with my real techniques brushes. I absolutely love these brushes, I think I started off with just one of them and decided to try a few more and now i'm trying to get as many of them as I can because I just can't get enough of them! Although I love them all my favourites at the moment have to be the stippling brush which is what i've been applying my foundation with, Also the expert face brush and the contour brush. You can purchase these in shops like super drug or boots and they're really well priced for such good brushes.

Next is my sleek contour kit, sleek is another make up brand I am liking at the moment I also have the sleek eyebrow kit. I feel like sleek is a great alternative to everything benefit it's just obviously a cheaper version! This contour kit is great the bronzer is extremely pigmented and the highlighter is suuuuper shimmery and glowy.. definitely had to be a fave especially as contouring is such a big thing right now!

The Lash accelerator endless mascara has been my favourite mascara for a while now, this mascara is just amazing for lengthening lashes. I also particularly like the brush in it (although that may be an unpopular opinion). I may do a separate blogpost on how well this works on my eyelashes and show so pictures with it on. 

Rimmel wake me up concealer, I'm sure a fair few people use this concealer since buying this last month I have used it religiously and will probably be repurchasing this quite a lot. It gives the most perfect dewey finish and is anti fatigue which is brilliant because my eyes definitely need some lovin' when I have to wake up and put my make up on I tell you now.

Maybelline honey beige 728 lipstick, Although it's christmas time I haven't really been wearing dark/red lips, this month i've been going more for nude brown/ pinks and i've really loved how the go with whatever make up look I do (Although i mostly do brown/gold themed eyeshadow). This lipstick goes on really creamy and so easy to apply and looks so natural. It's definitely more brown toned. 

Lastly, Rimmel Asia 077 lipstick. I have used this so much this month and you can definitely see by the picture how much I use it! I think it's the perfect pink toned nude lipstick although in the picture it is coming out extremely more dark pink. The only thing I dislike is that it is slightly drying on my lips when i wear it so I like to use a lip balm over the top. Other than that I have absolutely been loving this lipstick.

3 days till christmas.. who's feeling christmassy? not me. 
I can't wait to take lots of pictures at christmas and make a blogpost with all of them, ee. 
If you read this maybe leave a comment so I know you are that'd make me smile. 

thanks for reading 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment