Sunday 7 December 2014

Christmas Celebrations



Hello lovely readers, 
Apologies for the late blogpost, yesterday I attended a christmas party to which my nan hosted to get together with the family. It was so lovely to see some of the family which I don't see regularly because they live so far away! 


I took a few snaps with camera I bought on black friday which I absolutely looooove and i;m obsess with it. I wanted to share some of my favourite pictures from the evening :)

*food glorious food*

*it's beginning to look a lot like christmas*

*cute shot of the bf*


*getting into the christmas spirit*

*BEER PONG*

*nan got most the shots lol*


All in all it was a great evening and it was so nice to be with the family as I feel like all I do is work work work these days. I have had literally 0 time to do anything and at the top of my list right now is buying christmas presents which I haven't done yet because I am the worst! 
However I am very much looking forward to christmas, still looking to find the perfect outfit for christmas day and when I find it I'll definitely be posting a blogpost for it so stay tuned!

Also you'll be seeing a few christmassy blogposts this month because I love the season so much. 

Thanks for reading 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment