Tuesday 13 January 2015

Beauty Haul (and a few randoms)




Hello lovely readers,
Today I took a trip to lakeside with a few friends as we had to head to the apple shop, I took this opportunity to do a spot of shopping(of course). I wasn't planning on getting the things I got although I am very very happy I ended up getting them. Today I bought my first MAC item, I know.. so behind, I could just never justify paying a lot of money for one product however I decided to treat myself today! I originally really wanted a MAC lipstick which is what I thought I would end up buying, that was not the case. I decided to take a look at the paint pots. I asked the lady for a cream/gold which was the best description I could give. She found the most perfect colour it's almost like a rose gold and is absolutely stunning. I have swatched it on my hand and it is doesn't rub of unless you use a makeup wipe so I am extremely excited to use it on my eyes and see how long it lasts on them. 

I also went to an urban decay counter, I knew I wanted the urban decay eyeshadow primer potion. I know how raved it was and really want to try it out. I ended up getting the original although it was a tough choice between "eden"or the original. I'd love to know if anyone has eden and how they like it! I am really excited to try this out and see if it makes a difference to how long my eyeshadow stays on. 




I recently received the eos lip balm in the post, I actually bought it on amazon wanting to try it out and saw it was going for pretty cheap. The one I got is called "strawberry sorbet" I saw a lot of people writing about these and I decided to finally get one. I've used it a few times since I got it and I do love the smell and the way it leaves your lips feeling after you've used it. I will probably be using this a lot as a replacement for my rosy lips vaseline which I usually use. 


We popped into river island because I was in desperate need of a new purse, I always go into river island and look at the purses and love them but never buy one. I decided to go for light pink with quite crazy leopard detailing which is not something I'd usually go for I definitely am more of a monochrome person, although for some reason this one just jumped out at me and I really liked the look of it. 

Another of my random purchases today (so random) is a mint green/blue sippy cup from primark, I just love. I don't know what it is about these cups at the moment but I just really really enjoy the look of it. As soon as I saw it I had to get it, I believe you can put cold or hot drinks in it as it has a rim of rubber to grip if you do put hot drinks. I just think it's so cute and I can drink my water tea and coffee in it.
It's the little things.



Mac prolong wear paint pot called "vintage collection" - £15.50
Urban decay eyeshadow primer- £16.00
EOS lip balm- £2ish I think
River Island purse- £17.00
Primark cup- £2.50

That is everything I got on my little shopping trip to lakeside today, I shouldn't have splurged again but I just can't help myself it's inevitable!

I will definitely be doing a review on my mac paint pot and urban decay eyeshadow primer potion so please stay tuned if you'd like to see how they both work out for me. If you have any questions or things you'd like to say please leave me a comment I'd love to hear. 

Thanks for reading
xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment