Thursday 8 January 2015

Missguided basic tops

Hello lovely readers, 
Recently I purchased a few tops from Missguided, before I bought my big knitted roll neck grey jumper from there I never really shopped on their site. I loved the jumper so much I decided to pick out a few tops which were extremely inexpensive, I wanted to get basic tops that I could pair with most of my jeans/trousers/leggings/skirts. Yesterday I received my order and I couldn't be more happy with my items. For the minimal money I spent the quality and feel of the tops are 100% worth it.


Grey quarter length sleeved turtle neck top £10


I pair all the tops with my high waisted ripped knee Joni jeans these are the darker denim kind, SO COMFY. I definitely find high waisted jeans a lot more flattering aswell. Also got my nike theas on. I absolutely adore this top so comfy and so cheap, well done missguided. 


Black and White ribbed high neck crop tops £5 each




These tops are more basic than basic but an absolute must have. I really like how these tops look with the same outfit combo but they'd also look really nice to dress up with a nice skirt. These tops are really soft and easy wearing and for £5 they're an absolute bargain! 

All the tops I got are in a UK size 8 and I am around 5'5 5'6 in height and in most clothes shops I am around a 6/8. Just incase you were thinking of purchasing these and wanted to know about sizing. Mine fit me perfectly so go for the size you usually are in clothes. 

Just going to randomly throw another item I bought not from missguided but amazon. I was looking for a eyeshadow blending brush as I don't really own a good one and I found the nanshy blending brush on amazon it was the same price as on the normal website for Nanshy £5.95 but I ordered it on amazon because I  can rely on them to deliver really quickly (which they did). I have used this brush since it came and I am absolutely loving it, it definitely makes doing my eyeshadow a lot of an easier task. 


To anyone who's looking for a new blending eyeshadow brush I definitely recommend this one, I might even have to purchase a few more of the Nanshy brushes. 




Just a slight disclaimer, none of these items are sponsored. I just wanted to share them because I was really happy with all of them :)


If you have any questions/input about my post/posts please leave me a comment. 
Thanks for reading
xoxo







No comments:

Post a Comment