Sunday 25 January 2015

Makeup Day vs Night



Hello lovely readers, 
When it comes to make up I usually will always wear the same colours especially on the eyes, I definitely always go for the more neutral brown/gold tones, however, If I'm going out I will try to make the look a lot more dramatic using the same colours! I thought it'd be a good idea to show you how I change my look from day to night incase you're like me and like to wear the neutral tones and not go too bold. Things like making a lip colour the statement of your make up look this can make your make up look a lot more dramatic and different!


In this first picture I am wearing a very simple make up look, I would say this is my day to day look. I'm wearing a thin layer of foundation, a small amount of bronzer (although you cannot see this at all). I'm wearing a light champagne colour on my inner eyes and then the sleek bronzer colour on the crease of the eyes to make them have more depth. I used my rimmel lash accelerator endless mascara and just my rosy pink vaseline on the lips. As you can see this gives a very natural look. 


In this photo I am wearing my mac vintage selection paint pot on the inner and centre of my eyes and the same sleek bronzer on the out corners and crease, I made this a bit darker to make it more of a night time look. I also applied a thicker layer of foundation for fuller coverage and same goes for bronzer to make my self look a lot more bronzed. I applied a few more layers of mascara to make them more dramatic. As for lipstick this is definitely what makes this look a lot more of a "going out" look, I used my lighter pink first of all then I took a more darker shade of pink and applied it to the outer corners to make the middle parts of my lips look lighter. It's a kind of ombre lip look which I thought ended up looking really good. It also makes your lips look a lot bigger/fuller(win). 

I went out on thursday night with my friends and I thought I'd include some of the pictures we took because I am also wearing the same make up look but with a different lip colour. 





As I was wearing fake tan I definitely went heavier on the bronzer hence why I look a lot more tanned in these rather than the very first picture. I am naturally so white. I really love the way my hair turned out this night too which is also why I wanted to put these pictures up. All I did was use my straighteners to flick the ends inwards and I felt like this made it look so much nicer than if I just straightened it normally, I feel like my hair is quite long so when I keep it straight it just looks dull and boring. 

Make up featured:
Foundation- Rimmel wake me up Ivory (light skin) True Ivory (tanned skin) £7
Concealer- Rimmel wake me up Ivory £6
Macara- Rimmel lash accelerator endless £7
bronzer- sleek £5-£6
Mac paint pot in vintage selection- £15.50
MUA eyeshadow palette- £4
All lipsticks rimmel- £6
Brows- rimmel eyebrow pencil in hazel £5
eyebrow kit- sleek dark £5

Clothes featured:
First picture- denim jacket Topshop £45. Mustard yellow jumper H&M £12.99
Second picture- long sleeved high neck Missguided £10
last pictures- Missguided basic black cropped high neck £5. Black blazer topshop £20

Thanks for reading 
xoxo







No comments:

Post a Comment