Monday 2 February 2015

Shower Must Haves!


Hello lovely readers,
I do apologize for my posts being really scattered, I haven't quite grasped a strict routine of when I put up posts so for now they're just coming when I'm free to do them!

For christmas I received a big set of jack wills shower/bath things and I've been trying them out recently aswell as a few other things and I thought it  would be a good idea to show my shower essentials. Things that I use in the shower as of right now that I would recommend to you because I really really like them. 


Starting off with my shampoo and conditioner, I recently got these two because they were on offer and I thought they smelt amazing, they're also for dry and damaged hair which was a a bonus. Seriously though these leave your hair smelling so good, I find they're very nourishing for the hair as it says on the bottle. It definitely leaves my hair more smooth looking. These bottles are actually the smaller ones so they do others in a bigger size than these I just got this size because they were on offer but I will most likely purchase these again!


If you have long, knotty hair like me this is your saviour, honestly I would recommend these wide tooth combs to anybody with a lot of hair because they just make life a whole lot easier when in the shower. I use it when I put my conditioner in I'll then comb through my hair tip to root with this and when I get out of the shower my hair is so much easier to handle!


As I was saying I received all my jack wills body set for christmas and these two little beauties came with it. I've never tried any sort of body wash item from jack wills before as I usually will always use my soap and glory products. I started using the body mist and I loved the smell of it so I decided to try these out which also have the exact same smell. So far I love them they leave my skin smelling so nice and the smell really lingers on your skin which I love. 



The set also comes with this to lather on the body wash, I cannot remember for the life of me what these are actually called but I just know that they're extremely useful and handy. One of those boring but essential things!


After a shower/bath it's always nice to use a decent body butter to make your skin feel smooth fabulous. The set also came with this body butter which comes very close to my sugar crush body butter by soap and glory. It goes on the skin so well and sinks into the skin easily. The smell is also the same as the others!


Last thing I wanted to mention is not exactly a shower essential however, I had to include it because my friend Alice shootout to my girl wore this recently and was saying how most fake tans when put on your face always leave patchy marks and it just does not look so fab. She purchased this one the rimmel sun shimmer spray and it look's amazing on. I obviously had to go try it out and I can't recommend this stuff enough. I am naturally ridiculously pale and this shade is medium matte it left me looking really brown but it also looked really natural and didn't have that orangey tone either which is great! We got a lot of compliments and questions around work asking what we had on and if we'd had a spray tan. Oh and it also smells good, unlike a lot of other fake tans. The only down side to this product is that they don't come in a big size so they only last a couple of applications which is really annoying. But other than that it's great.


Garnier ultimate blends shampoo & conditioner- £3.98 each on special offer at asda 2 for £4
Wide tooth comb- Probably like a £1- £3 any drugstore/supermarket
Rimmel sun shimmer spray tan medium matte- £7.99

I apologize I can't find the individual prices of my jack wills body things, you can check out jack wills website and see if you can find them if you wish. 

Disclaimer: none of these products are sponsored



If you have any questions or any input please leave a comment, I'd love to hear them. 
Thanks for reading xoxo










No comments:

Post a Comment