Monday 16 February 2015

Tips on getting clear skin!



Hello lovely readers,

If you read my last blogpost you'd know I've been eating a lot healthier for the past week and have started cutting out a lot of things which I feel is making my body feel gross. This is also including any drinks other than water and green tea. I really didn't think I'd be able to keep up with this, however, it's been a lot easier than I thought it would be. I am definitely someone who loves a good cup of tea or coffee, I decided to subistute this for green tea. Green tea is SO good for you and at first I was worried I wouldn't like it but I actually really love it! 

I have seen amazing improvements on not only how my body has been feeling but also my skin! I've never had really bad skin or suffered with bad skin but I can definitely tell all the odd blemishes and spots I usually get have lessened. I really wanted to share what I do to keep my skin clear and maybe give people who suffer with bad skin some tips!



I use the clean and clear wash and moisturiser.
These are quite inexpensive products and they just really do the job and I have used these ones for a while, I did try out the 'simple' products but they made me breakout like crazy the last time I used them and that definitely put me off, so I rely on the clean and clear ones. 


I recently bought the garnier micellar cleansing water, it was rather pricy at £5 although I really do think it's worth the money. If I'm in a rush to get into bed or i've been out for the night you can get away with just using this to take off your make up and cleanse your skin which is great! I would usually use my clean and clear wash and then use this cleansing water with a cotton pad to remove anything that's been missed and it really gets all the dirt and grossness out of your skin. 


Lastly is what I was talking about at the beginning, Green tea! 
Also plenty of water, this is literally all I'll drink throughout the day. I'll have one cup of green tea in the morning and one before bed at night. The rest of the day I'll literally just drink water with every meal, I know this is very daunting and you may feel like you can't do it but trust me you can and it makes such difference! Adding lots of ice to your water and maybe even some sliced fruit like lime lemon or strawberries really makes it a lot nicer to drink. I feel like this is the main reason my skins been clearer recently. 


A picture taken today with not a smidge of make up on and no filter! 
I have no idea why I look like i've got a squint, or maybe I have. In this I can see a real improvement in my skin I obviously will have a few blemishes but nothing really major.



I also thought I'd add a little photo of what I was wearing. 
I really love this boho style top I picked up recently from primark, I think it pairs really well with high waisted jeans.

top- Primark 
Jeans- Topshop joni jeans


Thanks for reading!
xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment