Monday 7 September 2015

Bold colours make up look!



Hello lovely readers,
Recently i've been seeing tons of "beauty gurus" and beauty bloggers doing bold makeup looks, I really love the look of having a neutral eye and then a pop of colour on the waterline and I really wanted to try it out. 

I went for my natural eye make up, sticking with the neutral brown/gold tones. I always stick to these colours as I feel like they make my eyes pop the most. I went for a turquoise blue under my eyes and on my waterline just as a kind of experiment and I actually really loved the way they turned out. 

I wanted to do a more natural lip and one with a more bold lip to show how you can wear it both ways. Personally I actually really like the look of both but I'd definitely feel more in my comfort zone wearing the nude lip with the bold eyes.


I used the MUA intense colour liner in the colour "turquoise".
I'm actually really pleased with how pigmented and how nicely this liner went on and for £1 you really can't go wrong!



The first lip I did was a more natural one if you didn't want to go ALL out with the eyes and lips. This is one of my all time faves it's a really pretty pinky nude it's called "Asia" by rimmel. 



The brighter option is bright reddish pink this one is called "Papaya punch" by sleek. 
It's a matte lipstick which I really like this is the only matte lipstick I own and I would definitely buy another, this lipstick is great for a bright vibrant makeup look. 

MUA eyeliner- £1 superdrug
Asia rimmel lipstick- around £6 Asda/superdrug
Papaya punch lipstick- £4 superdrug


Let me know if you like this look.. 
either comment below if you have any further questions/comments feel free to email me at- paisleysx@hotmail.co.uk 

Thanks for reading!
xoxo








1 comment:

  1. You look gorgeous! The turquoise definitely brings out your eyes even more, and I think you rock both lip options :)

    xx Krista
    lovekrista.com

    ReplyDelete