Tuesday 31 March 2015

Holiday Haul!




Hello lovely readers,
Sorry it has been a while.. i'm the worst I know. 
I wasn't going to do this post as I haven't got EVERYTHING I need yet, however, I realised I have purchased quite a few holiday items and I am dying to show what I have got. I am going to tenerife in exactly a month with my boyfriend and I am insanely excited and trying on all these clothes definitely got me a lot more excited that it's actually approaching so fast. 




Denim halter top- Missguided 
Skirt- Topshop 


White high neck top- Topshop £8
Shorts- Primark £4


Halter top- Depop @wagwannn just wanted to quickly say definitely recommend these I'm in love with this top such a cute little design download the depop app and check out her clothes. £18

Denim distressed skirt- Primark £10


Cami top- New look £5
Pineapple skirt- Primark £4


Top- Primark £3
Shorts- Topshop around £30


Top- Primark £3
Shorts- h&m £15


Halter- River island (can't remember price)
Shorts-Topshop


High neck Top- Topshop £8
Shorts- H&M

(shoutout to my socks which definitely do not go with any of the outfits)


Essentals mint green wash bag- Primark £4
Metallic tattoo art- Topshop £5
Hawaian tropic dry oil spray- Asda £15


All rings- Primark 
Bracelet- Gift shop in Florida

(Hat featured in the top picture is from forever21 and it was £11 i believe, I mentioned it in another blogpost) 



So as you can see most of the clothing items i've bought are tops and I have a few pairs of shorts and skirts I still need to buy a few more dresses some denim shorts some new bikinis ect. I will hopefully be doing a look book of all the outfits I wear on holiday anyway. Obviously I may not pair the outfits in the way I have in this post this was just to show you the items I had got recently.
Let me know if you're going away this year where you are going or what outfit out of all these is your favourite I'd love to know!

Thanks for reading 
                                                         xoxo            *nothing mentioned in this post is sponsored* 





No comments:

Post a Comment