Thursday 5 March 2015

OOTD cute & casual!



Hello lovely readers,
I know two blogposts in the space of 24 hours, am I feeling okay? 
I wanted to show you my cute and casual outfit which I have chosen to wear today all clothing items are super reasonably priced. I love putting outfits together and hope I can maybe give you some inspiration on how to put together some of your clothes in a similar way!

So heres some pictures..









As it's still cold here but it's been sunny recently I decided to wear a basic grey tight skirt, a black top with lacy detailing to make it look a little bit cuter and just plain black tights, I had to add my hat in because I love it so much and it goes perfectly with this outfit. I decided to wear my chelsea boots with this. I'm not sure why I just feel like the hat looks so much better when my hairs in a messy loose side plait. 

Hat- Forever21£11
Top- H&M I think this was no more than £10
Grey skirt- Primark £4
Black tights- Primark 
Chelsea boots- Topshop £42

*none of these items are sponsored*


If you have any ideas on what sort of blogposts you'd recommend me doing please comment and let me know I'd love to know! 

Thanks for reading
xoxo





No comments:

Post a Comment