Tuesday 6 January 2015

The British Tag

Hello lovely readers,
I have recently stumbled across a blogpost named "The British Tag". 
As I am british I thought I'd give this tag a go, I wasn't actually tagged to do it but I shall do it anyway.
I really like reading other peoples answers to this tag, I hope you enjoy mine!


How many cups of tea do you have a day and how many sugars?
Totally depends on the day and how i'm feeling that day. 
Some days I will drink a cup in the morning then maybe two or three in the evening, Usually though I will have one in the morning and one in the evening. I take half a teaspoon of sugar because quite frankly if you have a million sugars in tea you don't like tea, you like cups of sugar. 
(unpopular opinion)


What is your favourite part of your roast dinner?
Ok, I am not a fan of roast dinners, I know.. what!?
However, my favourite part would probably be mash potato. I love mash potato. 
(Another unpopular opinion)

What is your favourite dunking biscuit?
Definitely rich tea biscuits, a lot of people don't like rich teas to dunk as they go so soggy I can get past that because they're fabulous dunked in tea. Malted milks are also really good to dunk. 

What is your favourite quintessentially British pastime? 
I would love to write having tea and scones but I don't actually do that(although I love both), I'm not sure what else I do that would class as a typical british pastime so I'm gonna pass it on this one. 

What is your favourite word? 
I'm guessing this is what is my favourite "british word" I always say the word "peak" sarcastically which is so very annoying, i'm guessing it's just a british slang word. Here's urban dictionary's definition 
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Peak+times

  Do you know any cockney rhyme slang? 
Can't actually say I do..


What is your favourite sweet?
I have a major sweet tooth. I love strawberry bon bons, strawberry pencils, and general "penny sweets" jelly tots are also up there with my favourite sweet. I cannot pick one.

What would your pub be called?
I have absolutely no idea, it would be really hard to find a name that isn't already taken!

Who is your no.1 British person? 
Hands down, Prince Harry. I feel like he's everyones no 1 british person even if you aren't british.. am i right or am i right?

What is your favourite shop and restaurant? 
I feel like I have to choose a shop that is british of course and that has to be Asda or Primark because you just can't go wrong. As for restaurant probably toby carvery

What British song pops into your head?
 Three lions (on my shirt) (footballs coming home). This is the first one that popped into my head or of course the national anthem.

Marmite?
Revolting. It's a definite no from me.


I tag any blogger that reads and is british :)
If you do decide to do this tag after reading this post the link in my comments and I'll read them!

Thanks for reading
xoxo







No comments:

Post a Comment