Sunday 23 November 2014

Turtle necking



I will usually pair this jumper with jeans as you can see in this picture above I am also wearing my cosy slippers from primark which look exactly like ugg slippers they are suuuuper comfy and were like £4 so an absolute bargain (just saying). My mum says they look like granny slippers :( 



This grey knitted turtle neck jumper I got from missguided(£21.99) has been my absolute favourite thing for the start of the Autumn/Winter season. It is so cosy and warm, I have never been a big fan of turtle neck clothing but recently I have seen so many jumpers/tops on people and I think it's definitely making a comeback and they look amazing, although i'm not entirely sure if I would be able to pull off the tight top v neck, so i'll stick to the jumpers for now!


No comments:

Post a Comment