Sunday 12 July 2015

Summer evening outfit!



Hello lovely readers,
It's my mum's birthday today and tonight we are going out for a meal. 
The weather isn't that great it's quite cloudy, however, it's still pretty warm out so I thought I'd show you the outfit I'll be wearing. These type of blogposts are usually my favourites to do so you'll realise I have done quite a few. 


I decided to wear some denim shorts with a brown belt along with my quarter sleeve top which is quite warm. I thought i'd pair these two together because it's still warm but not warm enough to wear something like a halter top which is probably what I would have gone with if it were warmer. 
I absolutely love this top it's so bohemian style with big lace sleeves, it's also just really soft and comfy to wear. 


The first choice of shoes I thought would go with outfit were these sandals, they match the colour of my top and are just really pretty and were super cheap! I think these would be a lot better if I were going out somewhere for the day and if it were a bit warmer out. 


The shoes I will be wearing are my white slip on vans because they are more weather appropriate, I love them!


The necklace I'm wearing is my swarvoski necklace which my boyfriend got me for christmas, it's really simple and pretty. 


I am also wearing a really simple ring which is just a light blue stone with gold hardware. 


Finishing off with my make up, it's really subtle and light. I've tried to achieve a duey bronzy kind of make uo look with rose gold tone on my eyes and nude lip.


Top- Boohoo £14
Shorts- Topshop £28
Sandals- Primark £6
Vans- soletrader £39
Ring- Primark £2

*nothing in this post has been sponsored*

Let me know if you like the outfit in the comments!
Thanks for reading 
xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment